Friday, May 08, 2009

Lifting Up Tony Bone

We have celebrated the past two Mother's Days by dining out a lovely little country restaurant in Wharton, Texas that was run by a dear sweet couple, Tony and Dianna Bone.

I learned yesterday that the restaurant was closed. I am sad to report that Diana passed away in October 2008 and Tony decided to close the restaurant in April, 2009.

My deepest sympathy goes out to Tony. I pray for peace and healing for him as he adjusts to life without his beloved wife of many years. I can not begin to imagine life without my precious Monica.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord of all Comfort, may Your Spirit rest on Tony and his family and friends as they deal with the loss of Dianna. Lord I didn't know them well, but could see that they loved each other and they ran a wonderful business together. My heart goes out to Tony. Bless him Lord. Lift him up and comfort his hurt and loneliness.

I thank You and praise You for my precious spouse and lift her up to You, as well, Lord.

I love You Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: