Sunday, May 10, 2009

Praise Report...!

Yesterday's tennis events went absolutely great...! God showed up BIG as usual...!

Yay...! Praise Jesus...!

And I went to bed early last night and slept for hours... Yay...! That's another Big Praise...!

I did learn that a dear friend is severely ill. And another friend is severely depressed... So I've got more to pray for today.

But today I mustn't forget to lift up my precious wife for Mother's Day.

I am so blessed and thankful for my Monica. She's an awesome wife and mom...! Really, words can not express what she means to this family. We absolutely could not function and this family would not exist without her.

Lord, Thank You for Monica. She is such a great blessing to this family. She never ceases to share her faith and love of God to those around her with words and actions. She reminds me a lot of Jesus. I thank You for placing her in my life, my King. I pray a blessings on her today and wish that today is a special one for her.

You are an awesome God. I praise You Lord for all Your Goodness. Thank You for Your Providence. I know You are in complete control of the universe. I Believe in You. I Trust in You. I Rest in You. I love You Lord. You have rescued me from myself. You are my Savior, Redeemer, and King.

In Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments: