Monday, May 11, 2009

The Day After Mother's Day

Hmmm.... Here we are the day after Mother's Day. Our Mother's day went well. It was a sweet day of especially honoring my precious wife, Monica. Throughout the day I thought about my own mom who passed away in 2000, almost ten years ago. I missed her. I know she would have enjoyed being a part of the day we had yesterday.

On our way to Johnny Carinos for lunch yesterday we drove past the RED LOBSTER in Lake Jackson. That was always one of my Mom's SPECIAL places to go to... I had to fight back the tears for a moment, thinking about her. Other than that one moment of sadness missing m mom I made it through the day pretty well. It's not that difficult when you have such a wonderful family as I do...

We spent the rest of the day yesterday working and straightening up the house. Ahh... It was a nice, peaceful relaxing Sunday.

PRAISE GOD...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

I just thank You again for a beautiful wife and family. I thank You for an awesome day to spend with them yesterday. I love You Lord. All my praise and worship goes to You...!

My prayer today is that I point others to You, my King. All I want to do is love You and serve You, Lord. Thank You for Life, Jesus. In Your sweet, precious name I pray, AMEN...!

No comments: