Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here's a Good One... Phil 4:13

I was sent a really good devotional from a friend this morning. The thought was based off of Philippians 4:13...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me....

How many times when we pray do we tell God how BIG our problem is instead of telling our problem How Big GOD IS....?

Ouch...!

I pretty much always seem to be focused on my problem more than God. That's got to stop. Right Here. Right Now,

There's a difference between bringing our problems to God and bringing God to our problems.

Some Veggie Tales Song lyric sum it up nicely:

God is bigger than the Boogey-Man...
He's Bigger than Godzilla, or the monsters on TV...
Oh God is bigger than the Boogey-Man...
And HE's watching out for You and Me....


Question: Who or what are the Boogey Men in Your life...?


Dear Heavenly Father...

Lord You ARE bigger than anything I'm facing. Help my faith, Lord. Help my focus. Thank You for my precious wife who is a constant source of encouragement and inspiration to me. Lord Jesus, You ARE my HOPE and my SALVATION. Thank You for my precious family, my King.

Father God we are digging in and standing for YOU. No matter what storm may rage around us, YOU are our Mighty Fortress and ROCK...!

Lord I cover my family and friends in prayer this morning. Bless them, Protect them and Keep them safe.

Today I choose to Follow You and give my Yes to You. I am Yours my King. Praise You, Jesus...! In Your holy name I pray, Amen...!






No comments: