Saturday, May 23, 2009

Prayer for Travelers

I know many are traveling this weekend. Today I'm lifting up travelers, police, and state troopers who will be on the road. I'm also lifting up our family as we are engaged in some major home renovation projects...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, I'm already hearing traffic accident reports early this morning on the news. I just heard that a police officer was injured during a traffic stop. Father God I lift that officer up to You right now. I pray for travelling mercy for all who are on the road today and this weekend.

Lord I'm lifting up my family as well. Weekends can be a challenge for this blended family anyway, and this will be a extra long weekend.

I claim victory in Your name, my King. I love You and Praise You. In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN.

No comments: