Thursday, June 11, 2009

Praise

Yesterday was a very nice day. Tennis classes went well. Then I spent the rest of the day with Monica and Elijah doing family activities...! Thank You Lord. I really couldn't have had a better day.

Dear Heavenly Father, Yesterday's 'good' day had nothing to do with myself and EVERYTHING to do with YOU. I am looking forward to today with eager anticipation. I thank You for a great tennis camp this week and pray that this morning's final camp class will be particularly enjoyable and successful.

Father God You are aware of my sore throat. In the name of Jesus I command that sore throat to leave my body...! I thank You for my health, Lord. Help me to lead a manageable schedule this summer so that my body does not run down Please heal my voice, Lord. I need it to glorify You.

Father God I do love You and I am very grateful for all my blessings. I give today to You, my King and pray these things in the power of my precious Lord and Savior: Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: