Saturday, June 13, 2009

TGIF

Friday was a very nice day for the family. I taught tennis classes in the morning in Bay City and Monica and Elijah met me for lunch and we went to the beach in Matagorda and had a wonderful day. Praise God...!

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You Lord for a wonderful family day yesterday. I can not believe how much You bless me. You are an Awesome God.

Lord I lift up my sweet wife to You today. Help her to have a good and productive day around the home. Bless Elijah to be obedient and helpful today. Father God I pray for a good tennis program this morning. Help me to impact lives of adults and children in a very positive way today. Father God I pray for my health. In Your Name I command this sore throat to be gone...!

Lord I'm living today to glorify You in everything that I do and say. I love You, my King. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: