Friday, June 19, 2009

Multiple Praises and Prayer Requests

Wow... It's amazing to me how this past week absolutely blew by. I was incredibly busy, although it didn't seem so at the time. In the praise report department I had many new tennis students this week and Monica celebrated a wonderful birthday, plus we had several other really precious family moments throughout the week. I also have a nice tennis camp starting in a few hours. There really is a lot good going on in my life. Remember, the Apostle Paul said to dwell on that which was good. -That's what I'm going to do...! Thank You for the blessings in my life, Lord.

But also, I praise God for the Challenges in my life, too. Hey, without challenges I probably wouldn't have as great an appreciation or need for God. I know God knows what He's doing. And He's definitely drawing me close to Him right now.

I do have several mighty challenges to overcome this summer. And I just lay them at the foot of the cross this morning. There's no way I can face these burdens alone and prevail. Praise God I have my precious wife and sons by my side. -And I serve a God who is Mighty to Save...!

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord, I Praise You in the Highest. Thank You for being ever present in my life. Father God, You know all the issues I'm facing. I seek You in these moments of decision, my King. Please Lord help me to wait on You and to hear Your voice.

Lord I lift up Connor today that he enjoys a great last day of his visit with his grandparents. I lift up my sweet wife to have a good and productive day at home. I lift up my sis with her struggles in New York. I lift up Monica's Mom and Dad that they continue to enjoy good health.

Father God I pray blessings on my camp this morning. And Lord I pray a blessing on the Chadwell Family finances.

Lord I give You Glory for every good and perfect gift. I'm living today to honor You and give You Glory. -In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: