Saturday, June 20, 2009

Praise, Thanks, and Petition

I Had a great camp yesterday...! And I had a great business meeting afterwards. The Lord is definitely moving in my life...!

Something else kinda neat happened, too. I had two different parents tell me about their church and how much they loved their church. It was really refreshing to hear how the Lord is working in other people's lives. -Very encouraging....

Thank You Lord for an awesome day...!

Today I have a big Saturday morning program and then I need to do administrative work on a tournament I am hosting next week. Later today, Monica will go to pick up Connor at the airport from his first trip of the summer.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord You get the Glory for Yesterday. I didn't have a good camp yesterday, YOU ALLOWED and ENABLED me to have a good camp. You get all the Glory. Thank You especially for that delicious, sweet watermelon we enjoyed on our break.

Father God I especially thank You for a good business meeting yesterday. I pray that Your will be done in thae matter.

And Lord I pray blessings on Connor's trip home today. Please bring him home safely and in good spirits. Then bless our week home with him to be a peaceful one.

Father God I ask You to bless my precious wife to have a good and productive day and bless my sis in New York, too,

I love You Jesus. And I pray these things in Your precious, holy name, Amen.

No comments: