Monday, July 13, 2009

Humbling Myself and Seeking HIM...

Something snapped in me this past week. I'm laying my life down before the Lord. I'm begging Him to strip away every ounce of Pride and Selfishness in me until nothing but a humble, gentle servant remains. I'm asking God to help me approach my walk with HIM with the diligence of a world class professional athlete training for the highest prize in his or her profession.

I'm praying for a single-minded focus that is rarely seen any more in this world of busy-ness and distraction. I have NOT been the man of God the Lord has called me to be. I have NOT been the Godly Husband and Daddy my Precious Savior expects of me.

But today is a NEW day. I'm calling down Holy Spirit Power this morning...! This is not the 'old' Sam Chadwell. This is the NEW and IMPROVED Sam Chadwell.

To God be the Glory... -Now and Forever, AMEN...!

No comments: