Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Keeping Everything In Perspective

Why is man here on earth...?

We did NOT evolve from a bacteria or single celled organisms. We were created by God in his image. We are to live and grow and know HIM and develope a relationship with HIM. We are to share with friends, family, and even strangers what a relationship with Christ looks like.

We should be friends with God. HE should be our BEST Friend.

EVERYTHING we do should be a reflection of our relationship with HIM.

We were NOT created just to stay BUSY all the time. We are NOT called to MERELY EXIST...!

Friends, take a HARD and SOBER look at Your lives. Are You living Your life in honor of Jesus Christ, or are you 'just' living...?

Lord Jesus,

Thank You Lord for going to the cross and giving Your life so that I might live. I recognize and proclaim that I am NOTHING apart from YOU. My God, YOU DEFINED me. YOU breathed life into me. YOU are my KING.

I love You Lord. I am living my life for YOU. I pray blessings over my family today. I lift up all those in my life who have confided in me some of their personal struggles. You know who they are, Lord. I pray for peace for them. I pray that they are seeking You diligently. I pray for swift resolution to the issues they are facing.

Today will be a long and physically demanding day for me, Lord. Thank You for the opportunity to push myself. Thank You for this moment in time set apart exclusively to commune with You, Lord. And Father I pray a blessing on my day. Lift me up to have a good and productive day in Your name, Jesus. AMEN.

No comments: