Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Praise Report...!

I thank God today for providing me a great wife and good friends... It's motivating and encouraging to live with a woman who is constantly seeking the Lord. It's awesome to have good friends who truly care about me and put my needs before their own.

I recognize that I do not deserve any of that on my own merit and that God is the Great Provider. I love God. I pray that I am a reflection of Him today.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, let me be a conduit of Your Love. Let me show mercy and grace to the world today. I want to be like You. I hope to impact those around me for the sake of Your Kingdom today.

Father God I lift up my friends Bill, Pat, and Charles to You. You know their struggles. They are men who know You and are seeking a closer walk with You. Oh I pray that You would draw them close to You. I lift up my precious wife to You, too. Please bless her day, my King. Lord I lift up my sister Becky, too....

I pray for her husband as well. Oh melt his heart of stone, Jesus. Keep working on my heart, too Lord. I can always use a little out patient surgery...

Father God, I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: