Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Intercession

I am lifting up a dear family I have known for many years: The Ted DiBlasi family. Ted was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Ted is a good man who has a precious family that love him very much. They all love the Lord. I'm praying for peace and comfort for Ted and his family, and I'm praying for complete healing!

Is ANYTHING to difficult for the Lord...? NO...! Friends, Join me in praying for COMPLETE HEALING for Ted.

Father God, Ted's condition is a shock and surprise to many and soberly reminds us the stark reality that life is so very precious and so very fleeting.

Please bless Ted. I selfishly ask for You to allow Ted more time here on earth. Heal him, my Lord. Bless his family.

Lord Jesus I love You and Praise You. I give today to You, my King. Help me be right in the center of Your will, my King. Bless my precious family, too Lord. I am so grateful for them.

Father God I present my work situation to You. Bless me to make the right decisions related to how I earn my living. Oh Lord my Lord, please bless my family's finances.

I am not anxious. I eagerly anticipate Your Blessings, my King. I'm waiting on YOU..!

Father God thank You for everything. Thank You especially for salvation. I can be certain of my future because of what You did on Calvary.

Father God thank you for Your peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus' precious name I pray, AMEN
.

No comments: