Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fiery Furnace...

Things must have looked bleak to outsiders. The young men were put into the furnace and the King ordered it to be made seven times hotter than normal. The extreme temperature even killed those who were attending the furnace on the outside...

But the Lord was with them and walked with them over the glowing coals. He delivered them.

Now, that is a reward for faithfulness...!

Dr Charles Stanley always says: Trust God and leave all the consequences to HIM...

Those are good words to live by...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I love You. Thank You for showing me some things I need to attend to. I submit to You, my King. I want my life to be pleasing to You. Please keep showing me and rooting out things in my life that do not bring You Glory.

Lord I lift up my precious wife today. I lift up all the teachers and students at the MAFA school today. Bless them as they start the first day of enrichment programs for their school year.

Father God I continue to lift up the DiBlasi family. I'm believing in YOU for a miracle.

Lord I pray for the Chadwell family resources. Bless what we have to go a long way, and bless our ability to increase the harvest. Help us to be good stewards of Your Providence, my King.

Lord Jesus, I give this day to You and pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: