Friday, August 28, 2009

Praise Report Friday...!

I'm excited to begin a regular feature on my blog: It's Called Praise Report Friday: I'm going to begin counting my blessings every Friday. I'd like to put a new spin on TGIF -'Thank God it's Friday'...

So Yesterday, MAFA got off to a great start. Monica's Art Classes went very well. Yay... -And my tennis classes went very well, too... -Yay...! Those were two prayer requests that have been completely answered by God. Oh, God is Good!

I'm still in prayer for many special prayer needs of my friends and family. I'm still in prayer for sanity in my work schedule.

But God is really showing me how to trust in Him these days. He does always come through. My problem is that I feel I often limit his blessings by working too hard under my own power.

God is God. He created the heavens and the earth. He speaks things into existence. He is all powerful and can do anything He wants whenever He feels like it. The bible says that God has a good and perfect plan for my life. I will know the will of my Heavenly Father if I listen for His voice, Read and study His Word, and Obey His commands.

Obedience is the key. The problem is that sometimes (many times) being obedient costs us. But that's where my favorite 'life principle' kicks in: Trust God and leave all the consequences to HIM. That's what God is showing me right now...

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You Lord for loving me so much that You died on the cross for my sins. I would be nothing without You. I'm so grateful Your spirit is indwelling inside of me. Lord help me to let You be God. Help me to let go of fears and just trust and rest in Your promises...

Give me boldness and courage to stand up for You in a day and time where few are living for You. Father God I am living for You. I love You, Lord. And I give today to You, I'm following You no matter what it costs me...!

I know that taking a stand like this means that the forces of darkness will mount up an attack against me. But scripture says that if YOU are for me, who can be against me...? No weapon formed against me will prosper.... I have Your promise that I can do all things through You who give me strength. -AWESOME GOD...! -I love You, Lord.

You know my needs, Lord. I humbly lay them at Your feet. Father I continue to lift up the DiBlasi family, the Marquez family, and the Mariani family to You. Bless them Lord. Bless all their special needs of healing and deliverance.

Father God I lift up my Friend in South Africa, Werner. Thank You for the work You are doing in Him right now. Oh Lord I lift up my Brothers and Sister and all my family and Monica's family to You. Thank You for family, Lord.

Lord I lift up America to You. I call for repentance and prayer and beg You to heal our land and sway our leaders to follow You. America is on a path to self destruction. I stand in the gap in prayer this morning for my country.

Father God I do love You and pray these things in Jesus' name, AMEN.






No comments: