Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lots to Pray For....

Wow... I have lots to pray for. This morning I'm starting with thanks and praise. For such a time as this I was placed upon the earth... I'm thanking God for the opportunity to impact those around me for HIM. I'm thanking God for a precious family. There are many, many things to be thankful for. I don't want to take one single blessing for granted.

But oh, there are so many interests to intercede for... I could literally spend the entire day in prayer. I think I will.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, I love You. I place You at the very top of my day, first on my list of priorities. Lord You are the ONLY hope for this lost and perishing world. I sense that time is very, very short. Father God I am in Your service.

I'm trusting You and leaving every consequence up to You. My one request today is for You to help my focus and keep my eyes and heart turned to You.

Thank You for another day of life. I give today to You, my King. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: