Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hearing from God

I am convinced that God is trying to get our attention all the time. The problem is that we are just too busy to hear His voice. Well anyway, I'm convinced that's MY problem.

This morning I really felt like God spoke to me the moment I opened my eyes.

PRAISE the LORD that HE would communicate with someone like me. I've been having some very rough days lately, but in spite of different situations I'm facing I really have a calm confidence that God is in control and HE WILL meet my families needs...!

What did God tell me...? Well, that's between God, my wife, and I...!

But the question that begs asking is this: Do YOU want to hear from God too...? Here's some advice:

SLOW DOWN.... All that happens when you go 90 miles an hour is that you crash...

SPEND TIME IN THE WORD... Get the WORD of GOD in YOU. This is how God speaks to people.

PRAY... Talk to God but DON'T You do all the talking...

GET REST... Our Bodies are not indestructible. God will not BLESS an insane schedule. I have come to realize that an insane schedule for me means that I'm trying to hard to do things under my own power.

Slow Down and let God be God...!

No comments: