Saturday, September 12, 2009

Prayer For Blessings

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I cover my stepson Connor and his friend Jimmy in prayer as they travel to a cross country event for school competition this morning. Bless their trip, Father. I pray that they have an opportunity to share their faith today with coaches and friends, and impact others for YOU.

Lord I pray blessings over my precious wife Monica, who has not been feeling well lately. Let today be a day of rest and peace for her. Father God as always I lift up sweet little Elijah to You. Bless his heart, Lord. I pray that we raise him to the best of our ability to love like You love and to be kind and compassionate.

I ask blessings on the weather so that I am able to host my lessons today and that I may give great lessons for Your Glory, my King. I am so grateful for the opportunity to earn a living for my family and speak encouragement and life into other's lives on a daily basis.

Father God finally I ask blessings on our finances. Bless my family to be good stewards of Your provision and multiply or gifts back to the family of God.

I love you Lord. I give today to You, for Your Glory and Praise You that the Same Power that conquered the grave LIVES IN ME...!

In the power of the name of JESUS CHRIST I PRAY,

AMEN

No comments: