Thursday, April 29, 2010

Reflections Anup Khosla

Today I am mourning the loss of a friend and neighbor. Anup Khosla passed away of a heart attack yesterday. I was not even aware that he had a heart condition. By all outward appearances he looked relatively fit. He was just playing at the Columbia Lakes Tennis Center recently with his son a few weeks ago. I am not nearly as fit as he was!

Anup was a Christian. Praise the Lord! He leaves behind a wife, son, and daughter. Please keep the Khosla family in your prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord losing a friend and a member of our little community hits so close to home. Please Bless Anup's family with healing and comfort. Father God show me how I can impact Anup's family in this time of pain and sorrow. Help me to be your hands and feet in this situation. Lord You are Sovereign. I love You...

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anup was a law school classmate. He was always kind. He was always smiling. He was bright. I did not know him very well, but I knew him well enough to know that he will be missed.
Law school was not easy. Anup worked, studied, and raised a family. He accomplished more than what most of us will ever accomplish in a lifetime. He left too early. Good bye Anup. You will be missed. My sincere condolences to his family.

Frank Chelly