Monday, July 05, 2010

Prayer Today..

Father God...

Thank You Lord for another day to impact this world for You. I cover my precious family in prayer this morning. I especially pray a blessing over my wife for a productive and effective day. Lord Jesus I ask for blessings on my tennis camp ministry this week.

I pray for the Holy Spirit to empower me and that I present a compelling and effective witness for you, my King. Lord today is all about You and Your Glory.

Father God there are so many prayer needs out there. I stand in the gap for America today Lord. I lift up our armed forces to you, Father. I lift up our leaders. I pray for Godly influence in their lives.

Lord I pray for President Obama and his family. I pray that you will turn his heart to heaven. I pray for his wife and children. Lord if they are persuaded for the Kingdom then perhaps they will have some influence on their daddy. Father God i am believing that You are in control of it all and You have a Divine, Master- Plan...

Lord I humble myself to You and Your will for my life, whatever that may be. I am ready Lord... Send Me to be used by You.

I love You, Jesus. In Your Sweet, Precious name I pray, Amen...

No comments: