Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Be Strong and Courageous, Be a Prayer Warrior


Being a parent and being a prayer warrior both mean you are not going to sleep very much.

This is one of those times that I just can't get to sleep.  I have too many situations and too many people to pray for.  But  I do not regret a moment of lost sleep. I am grateful God has blessed me with family and friends that I can pray for.  It is an honor and privilege to lift up in prayer those I love and care about.

And I am grateful that I serve a great big God who is more than capable of meeting my needs.    In times of trial I am greatly comforted by Deut 31:6   Indeed, Our Savior has promised to never leave or forsake me.

God also promised we would have troubles and tribulation, John 16:33   But in that same verse He also said he had overcome those trials.   The bible further says  If we are IN CHRIST, we are more than conquerors in Him who loves us.  Romans 8:37.

Nothing is better than quiet time with my creator.  As head of my house, I like to be the last one to bed praying blessings over my family's sleep, and I like to be the first one to awaken, praying blessings and protection over my family's day.

God is Good.  My family and I will seek and serve the Lord.

Heavenly Father,

Lord you know the needs on my heart.  I lift up my precious family to You.  Bless them Lord.  Especially Monica and the situation with her mom and dad.   Lord I lift up Connor and Elijah also.Help me to be the spiritual leader my family needs Lord.

Love You Jesus, and pray all these things in your holy name, AMEN




No comments: