Thursday, January 09, 2014

Psalm 34:6

 

This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.  Psalm 34:6


It takes a lot to make a grown man cry.  But sooner or later we all fall to our knees  God made us emotional creatures.  We are fearfully and wonderfully made. And I think God uses setbacks, hardships, delimas, difficult circumstances and hard times to humble us and draw us close to HIM.

I love psalm 34 because it gives encouragement over and over again that GOD LISTENS.

Due to time restraints I have to cut my devotional short this morning but I will meditate on this verse another day.  

Is there something You need to cry out to the Lord about...?  Do it right now.  Rededicate your life to the Lord.  Commit your ways to Him.  If you don't know the Lord as Your personal Lord and Savior you can take care of that right now, too.

Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved.   

Heavenly Father, thank You for hearing our cries.  We are not worthy of such a good God as you.  What a God, What a Savior.  Lord I am down today.  Please go before me.  Guard and protect my family,  Thank you for the Hunger and thirst for you.   I love You.  You know my issues and concerns.  I lay them at your feet.   Thank You for the storms of life that draw us close.  Thank you for being our shelter in the storm.

I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:

Coach Sam said...

There are 14 times in the 22 verses of Psalms that when we seek, trust, taste, fear, look, and cry out to The LORD:

He hears us.

He blesses us.

He camps around us.

He delivers us.

We have no want

We lack no good thing

His eyes are on us

His ears are open

He saves us

He redeemeth our soul

AMEN...!