Tuesday, January 06, 2015

What is Your Motivation?




Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.  Psalm 127:1

Nothing lasting will be accomplished without the LORD.  Cast your cares on HIM.  Focus on HIM

In All your ways acknowledge HIM, and he will make thy path straight.

Make GOD the priority in your life.  Trust HIM.   

HE is your ROCK and yuor SALVATION.

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

What is my motivation?  Jesus died for me.  I will live for HIM.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I love You Lord.  Help me to follow You.  Help me to lead my family and friends to You.  Lord please continue to give me an ever increasing hunger and thirst for your word.  Lord bless my interaction with others today.  Bless my communication skills. 

Help me to be an arrow pointing to heaven.  I pray a special blessing on my precious wife and sons this morning.  Guard them and keep them safe. In the name of JESUS I bind the enemy: he has no authority in our lives!

Father God please bless and guard my testimony today and send the Holy Spirit to me when I am asked to give an account for the hope that lies within me.

I thank You and Praise You for being an Amazing God!

I pray all these things in Jesus' name!

Amen.  

No comments: