Friday, October 15, 2004

Finish the Week Strong

Dear Heavenly Father,

I need You Today, Lord. Help me to teach good lessons this morning and greatly impact my students in a positive way. Let them see the joy in my heart that living as a child of God brings.

So, with that in regard Lord, I need You to Renew my spirit this morning. I'm still a bit overwhelmed with the many projects I have on my plate. Jesus, You can fix all things. Fix me. Help me to be more organized and efficient. I just want to live for you, Lord. I want to honor You with being a good steward of my time, talents, and treasure. As I get certain obligations completed help me to not over extend myself again.

Father God, I just give all these cares to You, Lord. My Savior. My Redeemer. My Steady Rock.

I love You Lord. I thank You and Praise You for All You have done for me. For Blessing me with a beautiful wife, great friends and family, and a loving, supporting church to minister to me. Lord Jesus, most of all I thank you for the promise of Your Salvation. For going to the Cross for Me. I give this day to You Lord. And In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN

No comments: