Saturday, October 16, 2004

Prayer for the Church

Dear Heavenly Father,

I want to lift up Clear Creek Community Church this morning. Lord, Clear Creek is doing a mighty work in Your Name. Help them reach the unchurched. Help them bring souls to you. Bless the ministry leaders and all their hard work expanding the church and equipping the church body to assist in ministry.

Lord help us all to have sanity in our lives and not over commit in our zealousness to effect good works for the kingdom. Father, I ask that you bless the finances of the church as it embarks on a huge giving campaign to raise funds for new buildings. In that regard Lord, I ask financial blessings for myself and Monica so that we might be able to share our wealth with the church.

But Father, I just want to thank You for Clear Creek Community Church. It has meant (and means) so much to my wife and I. That is why I lift the church up to You in prayer this morning.

I love You, Lord. And In Jesus' Name I pray, AMEN.

No comments: