Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Praise Report...!

I have another praise report! Today at around 12:30 PM we got a call from the college of Biblical Studies and they offered Monica a part time job in their accounting department....!

Although Monica is getting busier and busier with her art commissions, we could certainly use the extra income. And this will get us more involved at the college. (two things we've both been praying a lot about)

God is so Faithful...! Yea God...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Once again Thank You for Blessing Monica and I. You are an awesome God and Father. You always watch over your adopted children. Jesus, I'm sorry that I worried. I'm sorry that my faith wasn't as strong as it could have been. But Lord, inspite of my uncertainty, You Blessed us anyway. Jesus, I do trust in You. And I will help encourage others to do the same. I Love You.

In Jesus' Name I pray,

AMEN





No comments: