Monday, October 11, 2004

Prayer for the Start of the Week

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am starting the week off a little under the weather spiritually. But God, You are My Redeemer. My Comforter. Renew Me, Lord. Help me, Father. I cry out to You. As I seek quiet time with You, Lord I ask that You just speak to my heart. Reveal Your Will to me. Strengthen Me.

Guard my thoughts and actions, Lord. Let me be Your witness in all I do. I want to be man of holy influence to my wife and to my brothers and sisters in Christ.

You are a Strong and Mighty God. Able to do All things. And you are a loving, tender Father who wants to bestow blessings on His children. Oh Lord, although I am not worthy of Your Riches, Thank You for having mercy on me, a poor sinner.
Thank You for adopting me into the family of Christ.

Father, You know my short comings. You know my needs. I bow down in humble adoration and just lay them at Your feet this morning.

Lord Jesus, I Pray in Your Holy Name, Amen.


No comments: