Monday, October 25, 2004

Review of Joel and Ed...

I listened to Joel Osteen's sermon tonight... It was good... He basic message tonight was 'Speak Words of Life'. Give Praise. Be Positive. Build up, and edify others with your words. It sounded pretty much like everyone of his previous sermons I've ever heard. Very Positive and Encouraging. But don't get me wrong, I enjoy his messages. He preaches a great message and it always has a useful life application.

Dr Ed Young spoke tonight about voting for the Presidency in the upcoming election. He said that Christians should get more involved in Politics. We have respnsibilities as citizens of the United States. And we have responsibilities as members of the Kingdom of Christ. One of those responsibilities is to honor or government and exercise our right to vote.

Dr Young says that we can and must legislate morality. When we vote for people we should know their values. Our vote definitely counts! What ever you do, Vote. Vote Prayerfully and Vote for the candidate of your choice.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this upcoming election. I pray for the candidates and their families. I pray that the best candidate wins this election. I pray that Your Will be done in this election and that You continue to Bless the United States of America. Thank You for the Freedom to vote. I know that not everyone in the world enjoys that luxury. Lord, I love You. And in Your Son's Name I Pray, AMEN.

No comments: