Saturday, October 23, 2004

Weekend Prayer

Dear Prayer Warriors and My Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

If You're anything like me your schedule is constantly overbooked. I'm working hard to put some sanity in my personal schedule and I ask you to pray for me. Let me know your personal prayer requests and I'll pray for you, too!

Dear Heavenly Father, You are Most Holy and True. Thank You Father for this weekend. Please Lord enable me to be a good steward of my time this weekend and get caught up on some projects that should have been completed a long time ago.

Father I ask that You help me to teach good tennis lessons today and impact my students in a pwerful way. Help me to be extra positive and supportive today. If anyone asks me about my faith today let me boldly proclaim that I am a follower of Jesus Christ.

Lord, I love You. I thank You for my blessings. I give this day, and I give this weekend to You. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I Pray. AMEN

No comments: