Saturday, October 30, 2004

Weekend Prayer Blog -Lots of Thanks and Praise

Hello Prayer Warriors,

I know I mentioned last week that I wasn't going to post prayers on the weekend, but yesterday I had an unexpectedly full day helping a friend and did not get a chance to post anything. And unfortunately this morning I'm short of time again too because I have to get out on the road for a full day of tennis. I'll have more time to post tomorrow and get caught up with my PDL study then.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh Lord You are so Amazing. Thank You for Your steadfast Love. For Your Faithfulness. Thank You Father for meeting the Chadwell financial needs for yet another month. About halfway through the month the math on our projected income just didn't meet the demand of the bills. But Praise the Lord, You Provided. Lord, Monica loves her Job. Thank You for that. Thank You for the work You're about in Her.

Jesus, as You know we attended the 'small group' last night at Pam and Russ's house. There was a very 'large' small group present. Praise You for that. Thank You and Praise You for Clear Creek Community Church and the work You're about in them. I just thank You too, Father, for Rick Warren and his PDL series. Lord, Your blessings are abundant. I don't have any real needs myself, Lord. Except the need and desire to know you better. And to Love You more completely.

Father, I ask blessings on others today. I wish to intercede for others this morning before I head off to work. Let me start off with my friend Todd. He's a fellow tennis pro and he's had a super difficult time lately. Both his personal and professional life are a mess. He doesn't know where to turn. Help me to help Him turn to you, Lord. I know that You are knocking at his door. Help me convince him that you're all he needs. That You can conquer all.

Lord, I also pray for blessing over my friend Elizabeth's family. Especially for 'Lashon' who is having some medical problems. Please Lord, Heal Lashon. Show Your power and glory in this situation, Father.

Jesus, I do ask for blessing for my sweet wife. Give her a good day, Lord. Help her to continue to be strong in You and to grow in the faith. Help her confidence, Lord.

Lord, I ask blessing over the upcoming election. May we have a record voter turnout this year and may You will be done in who is elected to the leadership positions in this country.

Father, I ask for blessing over this weekend. I pray for the safety of the trick or treaters. I pray that many Christians use this weekend as a witnessing tool to bring souls to You.

Lastly Lord, I do pray for my tennis students today. I pray that my coaching tips impact them greatly today. By the way, Thank You for tennis...! And Jesus, Thank You for the gift of salvation bought with the breaking of Your Body and the pouring out of Your Blood.

I dedicate this day to You, Jesus. And In Your Name I Pray, AMEN.

No comments: