Saturday, November 06, 2004

Prayer for the Weekend...

If You've been following my journal closely you've probably already asked, what happened to my Purpose Driven Life study...? Well, the truth is. I've gotten a bit behind. But, I plan to spend Sunday catching up.

Yesterday was a bit stressful for me. I had 4 appointments and I was late for every single one of them...! And One thing I really can't stand is to be late.

But here I am with a new day. Another opportunity to live for Christ. Of Course, I lived for Christ yesterday, but I sure had a lot of negative thoughts. Today, This Weekend, I'm getting on track. No Negative thoughts. And if life throws me a curve ball, I'll face it with the style and Grace of a true child of God.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, just thank You for another day on Earth. Another chance to effect someone for You. I first of all pray for myself. Just bless me, Lord. Help me to be organized and on time today...! Let my words be seasoned with the Truth. Draw people close to me so I may positively influence them. Father, You have given me the gift of encouragement and intercession. Let me be especially encouraging today.

I have several prayer requests this morning, Lord. And I know You already know them, because you know everything. But here they are for the benefit of other prayer warriors who pray right along with me every day.

Father I ask You to lift up my Friend Debbie's new marriage. Bless her children also, Protect them, Lord. Send Godly people into their lives to be their witness and renew them so that they may know You and grow in You. My Friend Elizabeth has an issue with her brother, Lord. I ask that You transform both of them, Father. Open her Brother's eyes to the Truth. And give her Grace to continue being patient and to just wait on You.

Lord, You know all the issues my Friend Todd is dealing with. Father help me to help Him. Allow me to steer him to You. Lift him up, Lord. Restore Him. He knows of You, But he needs to Really Know You Personally. And Father, my Friend Norm from Church needs healing. I just place his health in Your Capable Hands. And for Lowell too, Lord... Heal his voice and keep him healthy.

Oh Heavenly Father, I ask these things with Faith and Expectancy that you are working on them right now. Indeed, that You were already at work before they were thoughts in my head. Thank You Father for Prayer. For being able to connect with You 24/7. Thank You for Your Love and Healing Grace.

I give this day, this weekend to You, Lord. Father I love You. I'm living today and every day for You, Lord. And Jesus, In Your Holy Name I Pray, AMEN.

No comments: