Saturday, December 04, 2004

Weekend Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, You are Mighty and Awesome...! I love You You, My King. Today I just thank You for my life. I thank You Lord for my sweet wife, Monica. I'm very grateful for my job and all my tennis students. I have a great church that I've neglected lately. But Lord, by Your Grace I'll be in attendance this Sunday morning.

Father God, I just ask blessings on this weekend. On all who travel today. On my tennis class this morning. Please Lord, allow me to give a great workout and impact my students in a positive way. Guard my diet and eating habits today, Lord. I am continuing to lose weight and get back in a physical condition that is worthy of you. I know that You want us to take care of our bodies. To eat right, to exercise, to get enough sleep... But I seem to just abuse my self time and time again.

Well, I'm trying Lord. And with Your help, and by your Grace I'll improve myself. I'm praying this morning for discipline. I was so much more disciplined as a younger man...! Help me be disciplined once again. Give me oneness of purpose: To glorify You in all my actions, thoughts, and words.

Lord, it's all about You. I give this day to You. I start my morning off in Holy Prayer to You, Lord. keep my mind on You and your business, Lord.

I want my light to shine bright for You. In Jesus' Holy Name I Pray, AMEN.

No comments: