Sunday, January 09, 2005

Prayer for Monica

Dear Heavenly Father,

My Sweet wife is still feeling poorly. She had a restless night last night. Oh Divine Healer, I lift up Monica to You today, Lord. Fix her sore throat, her coughing, and her general weariness. Help me to help her and comfort her. She can't really take any medicine because of her pregnancy Lord, so I'm looking for Your intervention, Father.

My Jesus, My Savior, Lord thank You for hearing this prayer and Thank You for my blessings.

Father God, as I look out the window into my back yard right now I see a bright shining brand new day. What a miracle, Father. The Wonder of it all.... Lord, Just Thank You. Thank You for my Life. Thank You for directing my steps. Thank You for being the light of my life.

Help me to let my light shine to all the world. Lord, I love You and I give this day back to You.

In Jesus' Name I Pray, AMEN.

No comments: