Saturday, January 29, 2005

Prayer for the Weekend...!

Dear Heavenly Father...

I missed posting in my journal yesterday but I am very grateful for a productive day and such a full day of meeting people at the High School tournament yesterday...! That was a tremendous blessing. I am also grateful to have celebrated my 19 month wedding anniversary with my sweet wife yesterday.

Today will be a relatively easy day for me physically. I only have one group lesson and then a practice match after lunch. I just pray that my lesson is a good one and that many people are touched and impacted by my enthusiasm and they leave the class with a smile on their faces. I want to give them a great start to their day that spills over into the rest of the weekend.


Lord, I just give this day to you. Help me to be aware of any opportunities for ministering today. I love you and praise you my Lord and Savior.

In Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments: