Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Afternoon Quiet Time with God

Dear Heavenly Father,

I'm trying to steal away some extra time this afternoon to hang out and visit with you. Sorry that I didn't take my normal morning quiet time like I try to do. I let other things get in the way. Forgive me, Father. There is nothing or no one above you. You are my reason for living. I just want to know you more, love you more, and serve you.

You have blessed me tremendously. I owe you everything. My life is worth nothing apart from you. Father God I just throw myself at your feet in worship. My troubles, my problems, I just give them all to you. Oh Divine Master, Guide me, Lead me, show me your will for my life. Help me to be obedient to your word, Lord.

Jesus, I love You and I give this day to You. In Your Holy Name I pray, AMEN.

No comments: