Sunday, March 20, 2005

Prayer for Local Area Churches

This morning I want to start something new. I want to lift up specific churches in prayer on Sunday. Today I'm praying for the entire church body of Houston.


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for a beautiful Sunday morning. After a very noisy, stormy night there is difinitely calm and joy in the morning.

Father God, I want to lift up the local Houston Area Churches this morning. I pray for Clear Creek Community Chuch and Church in the Heights regularly, but Father I just pray for all the Houston area churches this morning. I pray that Your inspired words are preached this morning. I pray that the Gospel message reaches many hearts today. Lift up the Pastors as they minister to their flocks this morning. I pray that the lost come to you today.

Lord God, You are an awesome God. Thank You for this day, for my life, and the wonderful gift of salavation which is available to those who believe and trust in you.

Lord Jesus, I love You. I give this day to You Lord. -To Honor and Serve You my King.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: