Thursday, March 24, 2005

Prayer for my Sweet Wife

Monica is feeling bad today. Her back and stomach are sore. She's uncomfortable laying down. And her throat is sore. She didn't sleep well last night so she's very tired, too. I love my wife so much. She is a gift from God. She's my Help-Mate and my Soul-Mate. Today I just want to lift her up in prayer.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for my Wife, Monica. Please Lord, Heal Monica's physical ailments. Help the pain in her back so she can get comfortable and rest more. Soothe that sore throat and achey-ness. Make her well, whole, and happy. I just lift her up to you today, My King. You can deliver her, Father. I trust You. I just place this issue in your hands. Thank You for her healing, Lord.

And Jesus, I just thank you for everything. I do have an awesome wife. I have a baby son on the way. I have a good job that I love. Thank you For those blessings Lord.

I'm off to have an awesome day. A day of serving You. Lord I give this day to You. For Your Honor, For Your Glory, in Jesus' Name I pray, AMEN.

No comments: