Saturday, April 23, 2005

More Thanks And Praise

Today went 1000 Percent better than I thought it would. It started out with me oversleeping and being rushed to get to Clear Lake. But everything else fell into place including finally securing an unpire for the Giammalva Gran Prix.

My player party this evening went very well. I enjoyed a nice evening with Monica and Connor and although I've had to stay up kinda late to get some extra tournament things done, I count today as one of my best days ever. God is truly blessing me abundantly...!

Dear God,

You are Awesome and Holy and Mighty and well... Just a Great Big God...! Thank You for lifting me up today. I give You all the Glory and Honor for my day. Father God You consistantly meet all my needs. I am ashamed of ever worrying. Lord, with Your Help, by Your Grace, I will overcome my feelings of doubt and worry.

You are in Control. You are the Lord of My Life. Thank You Lord. Thank You again for all my Blessings. I love You. I am Yours, Lord. Use me in service to You, Lord Jesus.

In Your Precious Holy Name I Pray,

Amen....!

No comments: