Friday, April 22, 2005

TGIF Another Day of Thanks

As You know if you frequent this blog very often, I take Fridays to just count my blessings and I try to take a break from so much petitioning. I'll continue my study of knowing God's will on Saturday morning. This has been a particularly long and some what stressful month.

But the countdown to the weekend truly has begun. I am very grateful to get to this stage of the week and still be standing. -And still have my wits about me. I definitely couldn't have made it this far with out the love and support of my sweet wife Monica. I've got two tournaments going on this weekend simultaneously. One at my Club at Columbia Lakes and the other at the Giammalva Racquet Club. I'm pretty much done with my involvement with the Giammalva Gran Prix except for delivering some T-Shirts and medals.

Mark my words: I will never try to run two tournaments the same weekend again... EVER!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for granting me the stamina to crank out the long difficult days I've had recently. You always hold me up, Father. Lord, You have never let me down.

I've got many blessings to count this week. First of all, I have to acknowledge Monica and Connor for loving me and supporting me through my busy time. They are among my my greatest blessings. My health is hanging in there and I praise God for that. The baby is healthy and still due around July 24...! That's definitely a blessing. I had a very nice conversation with my younger brother a few days ago. God's hand was definitely in that...!

I was turned down by a screen printing company for a t shirt order because 5 days wasn't enough lead time for them to complete the order and I ended up finding a local vendor who did a great job and charged significantly less than the one who turned me down.

Lord Jesus, Just thank You for consistently meeting my needs. You are truly an awesome God.

I love You Lord, And I give this day to You.

In the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit I pray,

Amen.

No comments: