Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Prayer for My Wife

Today I just want to lift my wife up today. She loves me so much that she can't help but have empathy for me. Since I've been going through a rough time lately it's rubbing off onto her!


Dear Heavenly Father,

First of all I just want to thank You for my wife, Monica. She is such a kind, sweet, loving woman. She's a great Mom. She's a great wife. She has sensitive feelings about many issues that are near and dear to me. She's such a good complement to me, Lord.

Father God, I just want to lift my sweet wife up to you this morning, and all day. Lord. She's been working so hard to be a good mom to Connor, to be a good wife to me, to manage the house hold, to help me in my business, to just generally stay on top of things.

And to top it all off, she's carrying a baby..! That's enough to fatigue anyone. Lord I pray for strength for Monica. I pray for rest for her. I pray for peace. Let today be a good day of many accomplishments, Lord.

Help me to be the best husband to her. Help me to always be kind, compassionate and understanding. Help me to be a strong spiritual leader to her and Connor. Oh Bless my house, oh Lord!

Father I love you. And I want to give You Praise and Honor by Loving my family and taking care of them to the best of my ability. Thanks again for my family. I've always wanted a family like this. And I will always give them my Best, Lord. Because that is what You've called me to do.

Father I give this day to You, for Your Glory.

In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

Monica Chadwell said...

Thank you, Honey. I will be lifting you up today as well. I love you!