Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Rough Day...

I need grace today. Boy do I need Grace. Today God really stretched me.

Father in Heaven,

I just take the Good with the Bad. Sometimes I just can't figure out why some things happen the way they do. But Lord I'll just continue to Love You and Praise You and Glorify You.

Help me to move beyond this Yucky day and start fresh tomorrow. Renew me Lord. Restore my Spirit. Help me help me to learn from my experiences today. Let me be particularly mindful of my tongue and the words I choose. Help me to be patient and thoughtful.

Lord Please Lead Me. Guide Me. Help me to be more like You.

Father thank You for my blessings. Thank You for my trials. Trials show a man what he's really made up of. Keep molding me Lord. I know you're not finished with me.

Father help me sleep tonight. I need restful sleep. Thank You Jesus for going to the cross for my sins and giving me everlasting salvation. I love You Lord.

In Jesus' Name I Pray,

Amen.

No comments: