Monday, April 04, 2005

Prayer for Organization

Dear Heavenly Father,

I slept in today and am feeling quite a bit rushed this morning. I need Your Divine Intervention to get my day on the right track. I am so far behind on my projects that I really don't know where to start. I just lay it all at Your Feet, Lord. I know that You organized the Universe and You can certainly help me organize my day. I pray for Clarity to prioritize my tasks and have the most productive day possible. Help me to make the best possible use of my time.

I love You Lord. I Trust in You. You will never let the Righteous Fall. Help me to be Righteous. Help me to be Obedient to Your Word. Just Lift me up today, Jesus. I'm weak and weary from the past weeks' events. But I need to be strong. I need the Strength that only You can provide.

Lord Jesus, I pray for my wife and stepson, Connor, also. They've been through a tremendous ordeal. Help them heal up. Help them to rest up. Help Monica get Connor settled in and on a regular routine. That is my plea, Lord. That is my prayer. Thank You Lord for Prayer. Where would we be without Prayer...?

Father God, You are an Awesome God. And in Your Precious Son's Name I Pray,

Amen.

No comments: