Sunday, April 03, 2005

Prayer for River Oaks Reformed Presbyterian

I had just started a routine a few weeks ago of lifting up individual churches on Sunday Morning. Today I want to lift up Connor's church back in Tennessee. River Oaks Reformed Presbyterian is a lovely church. The church body was tremendously supportive of Connor, Monica, and I during the days that followed Connor's Daddy's passing.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am so grateful for churches like River Oaks Reformed Presbyterian Church in Tennessee. It is just awesome to see your spirit alive and well across this land. You are such a Mighty and Awesome God.

I pray for that church body, that they know comfort and peace in their morning the loss of Brian. I pray for Pastor Spinks as he gives his gospel message today. I pray that the Truth be revealed through Pastor Spinks and that many come to the Lord today.

Father God, I pray for our church situation here in Houston as well. Lift up Connor this morning. Bless Monica's health today as this past week long trip took a lot out of her. Give me strength and clarity to prioritize the mountain of work I need to get caught up on.

Lord, I just lay these requests at Your Feet this morning.

I Love You, Lord. I Praise and Worship You. I give this day to You, Father. By Your Grace, Your Glory.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: