Sunday, April 17, 2005

Prayer for Vineyard Church

Today I'd like to pray for a church we're planning to visit. It's called Vineyard Church. It's supposed to be a lot like Clear Creek only smaller and a whole lot closer to where we live. I've attached a URL for them below.

http://www.houstonvineyard.org


Dear Heavenly Father, I just pray today for Vineyard Church. Lift up the Pastor this morning. Bless his sermon to touch many hearts today, Lord. I also pray for th congregation of Vineyard. Draw closer to them as they draw closer to You, Father. And Lord, please help us find a church home. We need that, Lord. We just want to settle down and serve You in the Body of Christ.

We pray for patience as we seek Your will in finding a church home. Lord, we thank You for the many friends from Clear Creek and all over who have been staying in touch through email and phone calls lifting us up in prayer. God, You are an Awesome God who answers prayer and takes care of His own. I love You, Father. I pledge my life to You. I promise to lead my family in Your Word and filter all my decisions through the lense of a biblical world view.

Father, Thank You for Vineyard Church and what it means to the community. I lift them up to You, Lord. All Thanks and Praise and Glory and Honor are Yours, Lord.

In Jesus' Name I pray, AMEN.

No comments: