Monday, April 11, 2005

Prayer for the week

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for a good and productive weekend. It was just a great time of accomplishment and time also time spent with the family. I cherish weekends like that...! But Lord, I need your Grace to get through this upcoming week. I'm a little run down physically but I pray that you will keep me going and give me strength to carry on. Just day by day, one day at a time, Sweet Savior!

Today Lord my prayers are for me. I just need You. -More of You. I want to put You first in my life. I want to honor You in all I do and say. Divine Master I just ask You bestow Your blessings upon me. Help me to be a good provider for my family. Help me to make wise decisions, and be a leader. Help me to be a spiritual leader. Help me to know Your true will for my life.

I fervently seek You, Lord. And I give this day to You. For Your Honor and Glory, in Christ Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments: