Friday, April 08, 2005

TGIF Very Thankful Today

Today I'm counting my blessings. I have a life. And it's a good life. There are a few struggles here and there, but over all I have been blessed abundantly. I feel particularly blessed in my relationship with my stepson, Connor. He absolutely loves tennis and that is a blessing. He loves the Lord Jesus Christ and that's a blessing.

God has given me the loving, close family that I've always wanted. God is Good.

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm not asking for anything today. I just want to count my blessings and praise You. Why You chose to bless me so much I'll never know, but I do thank and praise You, Lord. You are an Awesome God. You are so worthy to be praised.

Lord God I love You. I give this day to You, Father. I will do my best to walk in obedience and glorify You. Thank You Jesus. Thank You for the healing Blood that gives us salvation. I Praise You and lift You up. In Your Holy Name, Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, I Pray,

Amen.

No comments: