Saturday, April 16, 2005

TGIF Another Thankful Friday

Today was an awesome day. The weather was beautiful. My lessons went well. I took the afternoon off and spent a little quality time with my family. I have a ton to be thankful for...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

God, I just want to thank You for repeatedly meeting my needs. Your Blessings are more than enough for me. Lord, I couldn't ask for a sweeter family. I've got good health, a nice house, a nice job, awesome friends, and You died for my sins so I can look forward to eternal life in heaven.

Lord, today I have no petitions, no requests. Just thanks and praise for You..! I love You Lord, And I lift You up in worship today. You are a mighty God. You are my personal Savior. Father God, Thank You for my life. I give it freely back to You.

In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: