Friday, May 20, 2005

Grateful Praise...!

I completed a huge project yesterday and I am extremely grateful for that...! And while I normally just take Fridays for Thanks and Praise, I've still got a few prayer requests today.

Dear Lord,

Once again I have over done it with my schedule. I worked long and hard yesterday and then foolishly went to the movies late and didn't get home to bed until 2 AM. Consequently, I'm a little worn out this morning. Please lift me up today and keep me safe during my driving commute. Give me patience and let me be of good cheer all day inspite of my lack of discipline in the sleep department.

Lord, I also ask for healing for one of my tennis students. Little Jeffrey hit his head while jumping on his bed and had to have surgery on his ear. I just pray that everything heal quickly and properly with him.

Divine Master, Lastly I just ask that a spirit of peace rest on my family. It's not always smooth-sailing when raising a soon to be 13 year old boy. But we're working through it and just place that in Your loving hands, Lord.

Father God, You have done wondrous things for me. All that I have and all that I am is because of You. I worship You as my Lord and Savior.

I give this day to You Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: