Thursday, May 19, 2005

Prayer for My Sweet Wife

Monica has a doctor's appointment today. She's been extremely fatigued lately, and having much difficulty sleeping but that is to be expected this late in the pregnancy. I just want to lift her and the baby up today.

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord You are such a God of Great Wonder...! Thank You for my precious wife and baby on the way. Lord I just lift them up to You this morning and all through out the day today. Guard their health. Let today be a good doctor's visit. I pray that Monica gets the daily rest she needs to feel good and energized.

And I love You Lord for the marvelous things You have done in my Life...! Thank You for Connor. Thank You for Family and Friends. I am so blessed. I am Content.

Lord, my one real desire is to draw closer to You. Each and every day, just a little closer walk with You, My King. I long for the day when we'll all be in Heaven, Lord. But until them I'll make the most of the precious time You've given me.

Thank You for my Salvation. Lord I give this day to you. In Jesus' Name I pray,

Amen.

No comments: