Thursday, May 05, 2005

Praise Reports..!

I love to make Praise Reports and today's are good ones.

I was corresponding with Jamie, friend from Clear Creek Community Church who requested prayer for his friend and colleague who suffered a major heart attack while riding in the MS 150 bike race to Austin.

His friend has made a miraculous recovery...! So Praise be to God...! Let's all rejoice on that one...!

Another prayer request has been answered, too. It looks like we've found a good church to call our church home. We're going to attend as guests a few more times but it looks like we'll be joining the body at Houston's Metrolpolitan Baptist Church. Praise be to God on that one, too...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

You are a God of answered prayer. Wonderful and Marvelous, that's what You are. Thank You for the life of Jamie's friend. And Lord, thank You for prayer and the fact that we can pray to you any time, all the time. I know You hear our prayers.

Thank You for the love and compassion You have for Your people. You are an Awesome, Mighty God. Lord I lift up Your name this morning...! Praise be to God our Savior...!

Jesus I give this day to You. I'll work at everything with 100 percent of my attention and ability in Your Honor, for Your Glory, my King.

In Your Precious, Holy Name I Pray,

Amen.

No comments: